This has been an interesting pregnancy. By 6 or 7 weeks I couldn't fit into my jeans anymore. Growing so quickly I was really worried about having twins, because that's just not something that I want to do. Once I knew there was only one baby, I thought, "here we go again." With Evan I gained 70 lbs, with Kabe 50. The only reason I gained less weight with Kabe was because I was so sick that I lost 15 lbs before I ever gained anything. So, with my growth spurt so early, I just assumed I would gain a lot this time too. However, I really haven't grown since then. Yay! I've only gained 2 lbs!!! So, I'm hoping, crossing fingers and toes, and hoping some more that I will only gain the normal 25-35 lbs this time.Good news! I feel really good! I didn't know if I would survive until the morning sickness was done, but somehow I did. The boys have watched more TV than they should in their entire lifetime, but we all made it.
In other good news! We have a name picked out. That is, if it's a boy. If by some fluke it's a girl, she won't have a name. The Shirts family has this awful, annoying habit of keeping the baby's name a secret until he's born. So, we're the ones doing the annoying this time. You'll all have to wait.
2 comments:
Glad you're feeling better. I can't believe you're not going to tell us the name till Baby is born :)
Kristi! I am so oblivious to what is happening around here. I didn't even know you were prego, and have been sick. You know my heart feels for you on that one. I am so happy for you and I would love to take your boys when you need a nap. I am so glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment