Friday, August 1, 2008

You're Only 29 Once...


...For 365 days, unless it's leap year - but it's not.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTI!

Kristi loves to read, crochet, do word puzzles (she's amazing at these), watch her boys smile and act goofy, be spontaneous, eat crab rangoons from The China Star in Bountiful (we'll be having those tonight), travel (anytime, anywhere), and she loves me. Lucky me!

I love you Kristi!

lyrics to Portuguese birthday song to the tune of Happy Birthday:

Para bens a voce,
nesta data querida,
muitas felicidades,
muitos anos da vida,
hoje e dia de festa,
festa para as nossas almas,
para bens a Kristi,
uma salma de palmas.


The world and beyond are celebrating with you.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good one!

Mandy said...

Wow! You are so old!! The only thing you have to look forward to at this point is elastic pants and a motorized wheelchair! Just kidding! Happy Birthday!

Nearly Flowers said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Kristi.... happy birthday to you (to music).

Kristi said...

Thanks everyone, and Mandy, you're next!

Mrs. Shirts said...

Happy Birthday Kristi! But when Don said, "You're only 29 once", he was wrong. I'm living proof. I've turned 29, every year for the past 6 years. :) Love ya! Amy

Emily Shirts said...

Happy Birthday Kris! I was only 29 once, but I should have extended, oh well, I can still be 30 over and over.

Jack said...

Happy Birthday Kris! our internet was down that day and i didn't see this post until today, but i'm sure it was great since you had crab rangoon.