Evan had some chocolate on his cheek, so I asked him to go clean it off. He came back a couple of minutes later and it was gone. He said that he didn't want to turn the water on in the bathroom, because it might wake Kabe up. So, he touched his tongue and wiped his cheek and it came off. He was quite proud of himself. I said, "Ew! That's gross. Now there's spit on your face." He quickly put me in my place, "But you do it!" It's true. I have been known to clean a bit of who-knows-what off of a little face.
2 comments:
Hey guys! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. Congratulations on #3!! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well Kristi...that makes for a long pregnancy. What a cute family you have :) Tell your family hello!
Evan, how thrifty of you! And don't listen to your mother. Heavenly Father gave us our spit for this very reason!!!
Post a Comment