
I figure that I have bragging rights since this is our blog, right? Anyway, Evan is brilliant. He's four and he already reads way beyond what he should be able to. He has graduated from words like "cat" and "run". A few words that he has figured out that have surprised me recently are "scooters" and "subway" and "thinking". He'll just read things on signs as we drive past them. I've told him once the sound that "T" and "h" make together and what a "ee" sounds like and he just remembers. He's pretty amazing. Today in the car he spelled "green" out of the blue (hee hee!). I was surprised that he could figure that out without seeing it. He's awesome!
2 comments:
Wow, I would brag too. Emily is just starting to be able to read. She gives up really quick and gets ahead of herself, sounding out letters that aren't part of the word.
He will do great in school.
Way to go, Evan! I think that is a seriously old picture, but i like it anyway.
Post a Comment