We had such a good time. I started out the day by going on the reentry of the Rocket (there was no line at 11:00). Evan was so brave and went on everything he was tall enough to go on including the Bat. I was very proud.
Some of my favorites as a kid.
Evan couldn't figure out how to drive the car. He just went around in circles. He was pretty frustrated.
On top of the world
Are they trying to get in or get out?
I finished the evening by going on Wicked all by myself. They have a separate line for single riders and I got on a lot faster than staying in line forever with normal folk. It was quite the trip. I loved it.

Here's someone else's video of the experience:
I think we're going to make Lagoon a yearly ordeal. We had a blast!

Here's someone else's video of the experience:
I think we're going to make Lagoon a yearly ordeal. We had a blast!
3 comments:
That looks like the funnest time ever. Can we come next year? I guess one year olds can't do much at Lagoon, maybe we'll come in two years.
You betcha. We actually thought about inviting you this year, but decided that might be a little uncomfortable for Natalie.
Lagoon becomes so much more fun with the kids! I finally got Ethan to go on Wicked with me (it took a lot of pursuading). He loves the white coaster and Spider, though.
-Erik
Post a Comment